Data Platform as a Service
Change Data Capture, Copy, Sync
Solve data movement and integration scenarios
SalesForce and Twitter will be published soon
- Copy SharePoint data to a SQL Server database for reporting
- Capture SalesForce (*) changes in an Azure Queue for integration
- Send an SMS when records are deleted in SharePoint Online
- Replay changes in a Service Bus for integration purposes
Mobile, Web & IoT Development
Develop quickly on any platform using any language
- Key Azure Services (Azure IoT Hub, Azure Bus, Azure Storage...)
- Relational Databases (SQL Server, MySQL)
- Messaging (SMS, SMTP, Twilio)
- CRM Systems (SalesForce, SharePoint)
- Cloud Services (Loggly, Twitter, FTP)
Let's do it.
Pick a service level that's right for you to get started.
You can create a free account! No strings attached.
Best for development
- Free account (*)
- Limited Production Support
- Single Service Instance
Pay as You Go
Best for development and production
- Paid monthly based on usage (*,**)
- Multiple Service Instances
- Email Support
* Amount of service usage for the the free account offer is capped.
** Amount due varies based on services selected, actual usage, and service level selected. For detailed pricing, contact email@example.com.